Create a custom comment section using PHP – Learn PHP backend programming. Today we will create our own comment section from scratch using PHP.
We will create everything including the database, the HTML, and the PHP. With this we will allow users to create comments, edit, and delete their comments.
mmtuts is a YouTube channel that focuses on teaching beginner and advanced courses in various multimedia related skills.
We plan to make tutorials available on programming, video production, animation, graphic design, and on software such as the Adobe Creative Cloud programs.
PHP for beginners is a how to series that teaches the PHP coding language to people who are just starting out learning programming. The course teaches how PHP scripting can be made easy and teaches how to build many apps such as a login system, a comment section, how to upload images, how to create users in a website, and much more. Creating dynamic websites with PHP is easy and should not be seen as otherwise, which is why we want to explain the language in a easy to understand way for beginners.
If you have suggestions on new courses, or specific lessons within existing courses you would like to see, then feel welcome to submit them in the comment section or in a private message. ALL suggestions will be seen, but not all will be replied to since we get quite a few every day.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://androidsvn.com/lap-trinh-php/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tự học Linux – LPI 1 [Part 1/4] – Tổng quan về Linux và các lệnh cơ bản
- Lập trình viên – Học lập trình web ra làm gì? Cách kiếm tiền từ nghề lập trình web bạn cần biết
- BÀI BÁO BỊ XÓA: Cháy nhà máy Rạng Đông hậu quả tương đương 1 quả bom nguyên tử
- #8 Lộ diện cao nhân cảm âm "nghe tiếng đàn định giới tính" | SIÊU TRÍ TUỆ VIỆT NAM
- Login system using PHP with MYSQL database